Celkon launched their Octa-core processor based android smartphone Celkon OCTA 510 in India with Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) OS and powerful MediaTek MT6592M chipset. It has integrated 1.4 GHz Octa-core processor and Mali-450 MP4 (600 MHz) GPU. The phone has 5 Inches HD IPS capacitive touch screen with OGS technology and 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions.
Celkon OCTA 510 has 8MP rear and 3.2MP front camera with Dual LED flash and autofocus feature. Celkon offering 8GB internal storage, which can be expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. It has 1GB RAM for better multi-task performance. This Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) android smartphone will support Quad band GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) and single band WCDMA (2100 MHz) network. It can provide up to 21Mbps download and 5.76Mbps upload speed in WCDMA network.
Celkon OCTA 510 measures 143.5x71x9.1 mm dimensions and 136 grams weight. It has 2000mAh Li-Ion battery to power the phone. The phone is coming with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB connectivity. It can play MP4/3GP/MP3/WAV/eAAC audio file formats and MP4/H.264/H.263 video files. Celkon OCTA 510 is available in online selling website eBay for Rs. 8,990/-.
- Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) Support
- 5 Inches HD IPS capacitive touch screen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions
- 1.4 GHz Octa-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8MP rear and 3.2MP front camera with rear Dual LED flash
- 8GB Internal storage, Expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS and microUSB connectivity
- FM Radio
- Proximity, light and G-Sensor
- 2000mAh Li-Ion battery