How to Activate Your Aadhaar Card Online?
Aadhaar have great importance for financial transactions and for the various government’s social security schemes.There are chances for your Aadhaar card to become inactive. Most of you have linked it to any bank account or to your PAN or used it for any other transaction. But if you do not use your Aadhaar for three continuous years then may become inactive. This is the clarified information as per per the UIDAI helpline and officials at an Aadhaar enrolment centre. Here’s a detailed article about how to check this activation status and if not active, how to activate it.
Steps to Activate Your Aadhaar Card Online
- For this purpose you can visit the UIDAI website homepage.
- Under the Aadhaar services tab, there’s an option saying ‘Verify Aadhaar Number’.
- Just Click here to go to UIDAI homepage
- Enter your Aadhaar number, captcha and click verify.
- If a green checkmark shows, your Aadhaar is active.
What to Do if Your Aadhaar Card is Not Active ?
- If your Aadhaar is inactive and not showing the green mark then visit the nearest enrolment centre with the supporting documents.
- You may have to fill out the Aadhaar update form
- Your biometrics will be re-verified and updated. They will match your new biometrics with the biometrics previously recorded. Only if the two sets match then the updation will be done.
- Fee of Rs 25 will be paid at the enrolment centre for the update
- Dont forget to give a valid mobile number which is mandatory during the process.